Optimised Website Design
Optimised website design or SEO website design is the combination of using the latest coding standards and producing an easy to use website for your clients to access your products and information.
Using the latest XHTML W3C coding standards ensures that your site can be indexed as quickly and as efficiently as possible by the search engines. It also ensures that it will work across multiple web browsers.
Our current record is 17 minutes for a page to be indexed and displayed in Google.
Throughout your project, whether its a website redesign or a brand new website, you will be given fixed milestones whose progress you can view, via our management system, 24 hours a day.
We pride ourselves on getting projects finished on time and on budget. There will be no hidden costs or surprises along the way.
Optimised Website Design Stages
- Project Definition
- Set Goals for your project; what it needs to achieve.
- Set out the Milestones for both parties.
- Template Design
- All our Optimised websites use templates.
- When the template has been agreeed the website can be built.
- Content Entry
- We will add your content into the site.
- You can provide the content in virtually any format you want, but it needs to be unique. Even if it’s product descriptions that you resell you still need unique content on the page as well.
- Client Sign off
- You get to view and test the website before the world can see it.
- Once you’re 100% happy with your Optimised website you then sign it off as complete.
- Website Live
- We make your Optimised website live and make it visible to the world.
- We then make sure all the search engines can find and index it as quickly as possible.
- Website Monitoring
- We monitor its performance and make sure it’s registered in all the main search engines.
- We produce basic Analytics and metrics to show how well it’s perfoming.